At ETHToronto we are giving out 5000 USDCs - in two tracks:
1. Build a DAO-native DApp powered by Āut: 3k USD(C) 💸
This goes to projects using one or more of āut products for the DAO + DApp.
We're mainly interested in Creative DApps (i.e.: Art, Music, Poetry, ...) or Public Goods DApps (i.e.: ReFi, NGOs, governance, ...).
Functional uses of Āut we will consider are:
- use āutID for Social Profiles, community analytics or role-based membership
- use dĀut decentralized authentication system for your DApp/Platform's login
- join Āut Hacker DAO & claim your ĀutID
- expand your new DAO with Āut, and give it the name of your project
- use at least one of the products in our product suite (Āut Expander, āutID, dĀut) functionally in your DApp
- the integration needs to be functional and well described (on GitHub).
Total 3000 USDC:
2. Add a new DAO Standard: 2k USD(C) 💸
Integrate a new DAO standard in the Āut Protocol. Examples of DAO Standards are the Moloch contracts - you can see an example in our repo.
Standards that we would like to see submitted (and we will prioritize) are:
Follow this tutorial, add your favorite DAO standard, and write tests for it!
- Add & Integrate a new DAO standard in our repo, so that Āut protocol can expand it.
- One must be able to integrate an existing DAO created with the standard chosen - and the membership checker should work accordingly.
- Build a MembershipChecker following this tutorial.
- Write a well described pull request to the āut protocol repository.
- Write tests!
There are two (2) prizes for this challenge, each of 1000 USD(C) - so potentially you can compete for both, as long as you provide two (2) different (and functional) solutions.
Hack on Āut @ ETHToronto
I want to
Why Āut? (Idea / Interest)
Find members for my team ✌️
I work for a public library as a SysAdmin. I have a developer sandbox api key to me from a Integrated Library System (ILS) provider. I want to use Āut to sign up members for the library, and possibly sign out physical and digital items over the blockchain!
I love python, raspberry pis, swimming, and the Toronto Blue Jays!
Join a team 🚶♂️
Extract data from the DAO to link address to persons
I am a software engineer changing future perspective for blockchain. I'm into crypto since 2 years and enjoy playing table tennis
Join a team 🚶♂️
I like the legacy and identity.
All set (team is complete) 🚀
Just mentoring this time. Here to help out hackers with their idea - especially on product and tokenomics side.
CEO & Founder of Āut Protocol
Join a team 🚶♂️
I would like to work on DAO expansIon for either Aragon, Colony or Orca Protocol. Also in forming a DAO using AUT for a public good project that may cross over into some of the other bounties as well
Experienced DAO operator and governerd. Not a solidity coder but have a good understanding of what I am reading.
I'm flying solo 🏴☠️
NFT Property Marketplace
I'm a Senior Undergrad student pursuing Computer Science and Engineering, with a penchant for Coding. I'm a Mitacs GRI Intern at University of Toronto. And I'm also a Product Management Intern at SolaceVR. I take pride in being a Developer DAO member as well, Dev#2116. I'm currently part of the first ever Web 3 Sustainability Analyst Cohort by VoizDAO. Currently exploring the world of Blockchain Development, Crypto, Web 3.0, De-Fi and DAO. I enjoy tackling every-day challenges by using technology, with an incessant thirst for knowledge. When presented with opportunities outside of my comfort zone, I take them in stride and strive to excel.